In this Junior Private Client Solicitor role, you will join a traditional yet down-to-earth full-service law firm based in Manchester city centre. You’ll have the opportunity to handle a diverse range of private client work on behalf of with local clients and HNW individuals. The firm is very down-to-earth in its approach and offers a friendly and relaxed working environment for their team.
Junior Private Client Solicitor – Manchester City Centre (NQ - 3 years’ PQE)
The company & role
- A Lexcel-accredited law firm, established for nearly 150 years
- A tight-knit firm with an open working environment and friendly culture
- You will undertake a broad and interesting caseload of wills, trusts, probate, inheritance and power of attorney matters.
- Based in the firm’s Manchester city centre office, you’ll be required to attend their Derbyshire office once or twice a week.
- Commutable from Cheshire, Bolton, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Warrington, Stockport
Added extras and benefits
- 26 days holiday (rising with length of service) + bank holidays
- Social committee and regular social events
- STEP qualification will be supported
- Public transport annual season ticket loan
- Pension contribution
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 0-3 years PQE, however, experienced Private Client Paralegals and Legal Executives will also be considered
- Someone who has experience of dealing with a wide variety of private client matters and is determined to do the very best for their clients
- A well-organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- A Private Client Lawyer who is keen to develop their technical skills and happy to undertake the STEP qualification
How to apply for this Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm are committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.