A multi service, well-established law firm, who boast a leading Legal 500 recognised Private Client team, are looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor or Associate to join their large and growing team. You would be responsible for running your own caseload of private client matters and will be actively involved in business development and networking.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, flexible working (including part time if required) and a clear progression path.
Private Client Solicitor – Black Country
- A leading Legal 500 recognised private client team, one of the largest in the region
- Multi service, well-established law firm
- Advising on matters involving property, wealth protection, assets and other financial matters
- Commutable from Birmingham, Black Country, Wolverhapmton, Worcester, Kidderminster, Walsall, Stafford
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with 4 years PQE+
- Ideally STEP qualified or working towards
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable running own caseload of private client matters
- Confident undertaking business development and networking
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangements – flexibility with working hours or part time
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.