Private family paralegal
Are you a Private Family Paralegal looking for…
- Opportunity to work with a top legal 500 family law boutique with exposure to top end complex, private family work
- Regular, annual, training contract opportunities only available to internal hires
- The ability to split your time between home and the office
An award-winning family law boutique are looking to take on a Private Family Paralegal to join their team.
In this role you will be working alongside the divorce & finance team at a highly rated legal 500 family law boutique
You will have the opportunity to work from home, attending the firm’s Manchester office just once or twice a week.
Private Family Paralegal – Cheshire
The company & role
- A Legal 500-recognised regional firm that strongly encourages progression and growth internally
- You will join a friendly and supportive team with excellent billings and an incredibly low staff turnover
- The firm have recently won awards at both the Manchester Legal Awards and Family Law Awards
- Commutable from Cheshire, Manchester, Stockport, Alderley Edge, Macclesfield, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Home working
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Active social calendar
The ideal candidate
- A Private Family Paralegal
- Private family law experience (either administrative or as a paralegal/fee earner)
- Someone who doesn’t shy away from networking events and wants to get involved in business development
- You will need to show passion for family law
- Good academics (2:1 minimum)
How to apply for this Private Family Paralegal role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska on the email above.
Paula is an Associate Director and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£18,000 - £23,000
- Hybrid working