In this Probate Executive / Lawyer role you will join a leading Legal 500 Private Client team that has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private client work they deal with, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth matters. You will specialise in solely in Probate work and will handle all matters for the Manchester office. Whilst you will receive support from the Partners, and the team as whole, you will need to have strong probate experience in order to be able to handle your own caseload from the outset.
Probate Executive / Lawyer – Manchester
The company & role
- Leading Legal 500 private client team
- You will be part of a renowned private client team and will be expected to undertake all aspects of Probate work for the Manchester office
- This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning, national law firm who are consistently ranked as one the best companies to work for
- You will join a friendly yet professional, close-knit team
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Stockport, Warrington, Bolton
The ideal candidate
- Experienced Probate Practitioner / Lawyer / Legal Executive
- Technically strong
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- A can do approach
- Excellent time and file management
- Comfortable running own caseload of all aspects of Probate work
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Excellent benefits
- Exceptional team culture
- Life Assurance
- Five weeks annual leave
- Income protection
The next step
To register your interest in this Probate Lawyer vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.