One of the leading specialist practices outside London are looking for a Probate Paralegal to join their specialist team.
In this role you will have responsibility for your own caseload comprising of probate work as well as being involved with some wills work too.
If you have a real desire to work within Probate or private client and are looking to move closer towards your goal of qualification, this position is not to be missed.
Probate Paralegal - Sheffield
The company & role
- A down-to-earth, friendly firm with a family feel and a deep-rooted history
- You will be responsible for managing your own varied workload, prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- The firm are committed to continually training and developing their staff and strongly encourage career progression
- Commutable from Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham, Leeds, Rotherham
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Contribution to a personal pension
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Travel ticket loans
- Free fresh fruit
- Regular social events
The ideal candidate
- A paralegal with probate experience
- Will have an empathetic, personable, calm and caring nature
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this Probate Paralegal role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.