A top 30 law firm with a truly excellent reputation is looking for an NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join their Legal 500 team in Leeds city centre.
As well as providing a fantastic benefits package and superb working culture, the firm place a significant emphasis on the wellbeing of their employees and offer flexible and home working.
This is an excellent position for an ambitious and technically strong professional indemnity solicitor looking to get their post-qualification career off to a fantastic start.
NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor - Leeds
The company & role
- An international legal business with a market-leading presence in insurance, real estate and health
- You will handle a wide-ranging caseload of claims against a number of different professionals
- You will also provide advice to insurer clients on policy coverage issues and manage client relationships between insurers, brokers and insureds
- The firm are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and are a Stonewall Diversity Champion
- They are also an accredited Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident Committed Employer
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Huddersfield and Dewsbury
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market pay
- Agile working, including home working (at least 3 days a week)
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Bike to work scheme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Generous holiday allowance plus the option to buy and sell days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Contributory pension scheme
The ideal candidate
- An NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor or FCILEx
- Will have experience of defending claims against a range of professionals
- Will be a strong communicator with excellent client handling skills
- Will have excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Will be willing to work as part of and share knowledge within an ambitious team
How to apply for this NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction, professional indemnity and property damage lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application