In this property litigation solicitor role, you will join the top tier ranked property and litigation departments of an incredibly forward-thinking, award winning firm. They are one of the largest and most respected firms in the Manchester area outside of the City Centre. Their track-record of blending quality work, with an unrivaled team-orientated working environment, and a healthy work-life balance has long made them an employer of choice.
Property Litigation Solicitor – South Manchester
- Legal 500 listed property and litigation teams
- One of The Times Best Law Firms 2019
- Part of a team that advises landlord, tenants and property owners on a broad range of disputes relating to both residential and commercial property, including; landlord & tenant disputes, dilapidation claims, insolvency matters, possession claims, rent arrear recovery
- Popular South Manchester location with convenient public transport links nearby.
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Litigation Solicitor;
- 1 – 2 years’ PQE
- Any like-for-like property litigation experience highly advantageous;
- In lieu of property litigation experience, strong commercial litigation experience essential;
- Excellent academic record;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent client management and matter management skills;
- A team player.
- Private healthcare
- Death in service
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Subsidised gym membership
- Modern, open-plan office
- Award-winning culture
The next step
To register your interest in this property litigation solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.