In this Property Solicitor position you will become part of a respected Lancashire firm that has the backing of a significant national practice. You will enjoy the best of both worlds; a down-to-earth, family friendly working environment, coupled with the infrastructure and progression prospects of a much larger entity.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of commercial, residential and agricultural property files, ranging from straight forward residential conveyancing matters to complex sales and purchases of agricultural land and commercial property. The department has plenty of work, with instructions coming from local families, landed estates, and a referral sources further afield.
Property Solicitor – Lancaster
- Legal 500 listed, multi-office provincial practice
- Part of significant national firm
- Fantastic retention, not least due to down-to-earth culture and flexibility offered to employees
The ideal candidate
- Experienced Property Solicitor with upwards of 3 years’ PQE
- Comfortable handling commercial, residential and agricultural matters
- Capable of delivering a tailored service to clients
- Personable demeanour
- Enjoy varied and diverse workload
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Property Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.