A multi-service law firm in Leeds is looking for a Real Estate Litigation Associate with 3-5 years’ PQE to join their Tier 1 legal 500 ranked team.
In this role, you will be working for one of the largest and rapidly growing real estate litigation teams in the region, providing the opportunity for quick progression.
The firm also have a very supportive working culture and a flexible working environment, which promotes remote working and a healthy work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Litigation Solicitor looking for a fresh challenge.
Real Estate Litigation Associate - Leeds
The company & role
- An expanding Tier 1 legal 500 team
- The firm have a core value of talent engagement. They believe in attracting, retaining and developing highly talented people
- The team is involved in high-quality property disputes work acting for developers, landlords/tenants and insurer clients across a wide range of property disciplines.
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, York and Harrogate
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Friendly team, nice working environment, firm genuinely care about their staff
The ideal candidate
- A passionate Real Estate Litigation Solicitor with 3-5 years’ PQE
- Real estate litigation experience essential
- A well-organised self-starter
- A hard-working team player focused on delivering excellent client service
How to apply for this Real Estate Litigation Associate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.