In this Receptionist role, you will join a forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll work alongside experienced and friendly staff in a down-to-earth, tight-knit team. You will be dealing with a variety of administrative duties, taking clients' calls, assisting with post and welcoming visitors. It is a great opportunity to join a supportive company that really invests in their team.
Receptionist – South Manchester
The company & role
- A thriving legal practice that has increasingly moved its personal injury focus in recent years towards high-end clinical negligence and catastrophic injury work.
- Forward-thinking and have a solid strategy in place for future growth
- Accredited Headway panel member
- Modern open plan office with excellent transport links
The ideal candidate
- Typing skills
- Good telephone manner
- Some experience of legal administration or secretarial work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good customer service skills
- Time management
- Generous annual leave (Christmas closure)
How to apply for this Receptionist role
f this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Paula is a senior consultant here at Realm and our family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.