An ambitious and forward-thinking multi-service law firm are looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for a varied residential conveyancing caseload including freehold, leasehold, shared ownership and new build matters.
You’ll enjoy a down-to-earth culture and a healthy work-life balance and benefit from the firm’s internal training and development programme. This role can be done completely from home, with ad-hoc office attendance only required for team meetings and training, so you don't necessarily need to live in the Greater Manchester area.
Residential Conveyancer - Manchester / Remote
The company & role
- A progressive multi-service firm with a dynamic leadership team
- You'll work as part of a well-established conveyancing department on behalf of clients from across the country. You’ll deal with the full spectrum of residential matters from sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold and shared ownership and handle a caseload of circa 60-70 files.
- You'll benefit from a relaxed working environment and state-of-the-art case management system and will have plenty of support from the firm's new business team, a legal assistant and the post-completion team
- The firm have grown from a specialist practice into a full-service consumer firm in recent years
- Commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Stockport, Cheshire and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- 30+ days annual leave
- A down-to-earth working environment with a relaxed dress code
- A culture in which a healthy work/life balance is strongly encouraged
- Genuine career progression prospects with internal training and career development pathways
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancer with 2 years’ experience
- Will be well-versed in handling matters involving sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold and shared ownership
- Will be used to using a case management system
- Will be committed to providing a high level of customer service and comfortable liaising with clients
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.