Residential Conveyancer (Re-train)
Are you a Residential Conveyancer looking for:
- The chance to make the transition into commercial property work
- The chance to work at a fast growing Legal 500 law firm
- The opportunity to handle interesting work and avoid the daily commute into the city centre
- Benefit from an amazing benefits package including gym memberships, healthcare packages and pension schemes
A fast-growing multi-service Legal 500 law firm is looking for a Residential Conveyancer looking to make the transition into commercial property work to join their team in Cheshire.
In this role, you’ll deal with general commercial property matters including but not limited to sales and acquisitions, L&T matters, secured lending transactions and providing corporate support to the Corporate Department
This is the perfect opportunity if you’re looking to handle interesting work and avoid the daily commute into the city centre.
Residential Conveyancer – Cheshire
The company & role
- A down-to-earth multi-service legal practice with a dedicated and friendly team
- The firm is known for its high quality work with SMEs and high net worth individuals in the Cheshire area
- The firm is known for the dynamism and forward-thinking approach of its partners, as well as its reputation for exceptional client care.
- Commutable from Manchester, Hale, Altrincham, Wilmslow and Stockport
Added extras and benefits
As if this wasn’t enough reason to get in touch, I want to talk a little bit about their benefits package, as the firm truly appreciates that the little things often matter just as much as the bigger ones.
In addition to a fantastic office culture, you will be able to take advantage of a free massage every month, subscriptions to Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Prime and Apple, membership to Pure Gym, your birthday off work, a counselling service, free pet insurance, free conveyancing, and a healthcare package which provides 24/7 access to a GP and money towards dental, optical and physio.
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancer with 1+ years’ PQE
- Will be an excellent communicator and provide an exceptional level of client care
- Will be self-motivated, reliable and have good attention to detail
- Will be very well-organised and have good time management skills
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Ben Cowlishaw on the email above.
Ben is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of residential property lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from conveyancing assistants through to Head of Department positions. If you’re a conveyancing lawyer looking to make a move, Ben can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£40,000 - £60,000
- Office working