Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant
A top 100 multi-service firm are looking for a Conveyancing assistant to join their expanding team in Sale.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking for a role that offers a relaxed working environment and good quality, interesting work. The firm also offers some homeworking so this is a great opportunity to improve your work-life balance
Conveyancing Assistant – Sale
The company & role
- A well-regarded regional private client law firm with offices across the UK
- ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500
- In this role you will assist conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters including new build properties.
- You will also have to opportunity to attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence within agreed SLA’s
- A close-knit team that encourage wellness in and out of the office.
- Commutable from Sale, Manchester, Cheshire
Added extras and benefits
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- Clear progression prospects
- Home working 1 day a week
The ideal candidate
- A Conveyancing Assistant with 1+ years experience in conveyancing
- Will be educated to a degree level
- Will be able to deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- Will be able to monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care.
- Will be able to identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
How to apply for this Conveyancing Assistant role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Ben Cowlishaw at Realm Recruit.
Ben is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from conveyancing assistants through to Head of Department positions. If you’re a property lawyer looking to make a move, Ben can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£20,000 - £25,000
- Hybrid working