This is a great opportunity to join a well-established regional law firm in West Yorkshire that is poised to expand their busy residential conveyancing department. On offer is a down to earth working environment with a great work-life balance and a genuine scope to progress.
You will work as part of a tight-knit team of legal secretaries within a busy Solicitors firm. You will be entrusted with preparing documents and correspondence and efficiently administer filing. Alongside this, you will make appointments, arrange meetings for relevant Fee Earners and speak with clients both in-person and over the telephone.
Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary – West Yorkshire
- A well-established, regional, law firm that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, having made a number of senior appointments.
- A notable regional firm with a multi-service offering for both personal and business clients.
- Due to an increase in instructions across the residential team, the firm now looks to grow with the addition of an experienced residential conveyancing legal secretary.
- Based in the centre of Huddersfield, close to the station and other local transport links
- Commutable from Huddersfield, Manchester, Bradford, Halifax, Dewsbury and York
Added extras and benefits
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous holiday allowance
The ideal candidate
- Solid legal secretary experience gained within busy law firms
- Experience of working in a residential conveyancing department
- Excellent command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Excellent word processing and audio typing skills- knowledge of BigHand management systems is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience of working alongside and supporting senior fee earners
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Cameran is a consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.