A well-established multi-service practice in Merseyside is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy team.
In this role, you’ll join a CQS accredited residential team and deal with post-completion matters as well as supporting the team around you.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone at the early stages of their legal career who is keen to develop their skillset, gain hands-on experience and progress their career with the opportunity for a training contract available.
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal – Widnes
The company & role
- A long-standing reputable firm who are specialists within the area
- An ambitious, training centred, goal-driven team with aggressive expansion plans
- You’ll join a specialist close-knit property team with a supportive culture
- Long term training and progression opportunities are available; the vast majority of legal assistants have gone on to secure a training contract with the firm.
- The firm are part of a national group of solicitors with ambitious growth plans for the North West region
- Commutable from Widnes, Warrington and Merseyside
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Training opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Paralegal with a minimum of 6 months experience within a residential conveyancing team
- Experience in dealing with post-completion matters / the land registry and experience with a case management system would be advantageous
- Will be personable and a good communicator
- Will have an excellent telephone manner and exceptional client care skills
- You are someone with excellent organisation and time management skills
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.