A top 100 commercial law firm is looking for a Residential Development Solicitor to join their highly regarded team in Manchester city centre.
In this role, you’ll assist two associate-level lawyers with a varied caseload of high-quality residential development matters, be part of a friendly, down-to-earth team and enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
There are also direct opportunities for progression. This is the perfect position for a Residential Solicitor looking to take the next step in developing their career and transition from standard conveyancing transactions to more commercial work.
Residential Development Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading Manchester firm with a highly respected property team
- In this role, you’ll be dealing with residential development work for a number of providers, including site setup and plot sales
- The role will involve supervising a team of 4+ paralegals and 1 trainee solicitor who deal with the day-to-day progression of unit sales for key developer clients
- The firm has a down-to-earth, social dynamic and a great team mentality
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Warrington and Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional culture with an emphasis placed on employee wellbeing
- Flexible and home working
- Generous holiday allowance, plus the option to purchase extra days
- Short and long-term progression opportunities
- An active social calendar of team parties and events along with charity fundraisers
- Career development loan
The ideal candidate
- An ambitious Residential Development Solicitor with at least 3-5 years PQE
- Will ideally have experience in dealing with both standard residential property transactions (including the usual sales, purchases and re-finance transactions) but will also have experience dealing with residential development work
- Will be used to dealing with a large and demanding caseload in a busy office
- A personable and articulate communicator with excellent client care skills
How to apply for this Residential Development Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a real estate solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.