You will join a firm with an unrivalled atmosphere and be part of the tight knit new claims team vetting claims to be taken on by the firm, ensuring they meet the relevant criteria whilst also demonstrating a high level of customer service and client care. Once the claim has been accepted you would be entrusted with setting the claim up and bringing together all relevant documents and information for the claim to progress through stage 1 of the MOJ Portal.
RTA Claims Handler – Manchester City Centre
- Dynamic, forward thinking firm that boasts a down to earth working environment
- Fully utilise modern technology to their advantage to offer the best client experience possible
- Headed up by lawyers from strong personal injury backgrounds
- Tight-knit firm with a genuine scope to progress
- Specialists in personal injury law
The ideal candidate
- Knowledge of personal injury, RTA claims
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good telephone manner, experience of customer service ideal
- Able to work to targets/deadlines effectively
- Knowledge of a case management system
- Able to speak with both clients and business contacts professionally
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 – 19:30
Friday: 9:00 – 5:30
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based RTA Claims Handler vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.