A forward-thinking specialist personal injury firm is looking for a RTA Fee Earner to join their growing team in Liverpool. In this role, you’ll be part of a down-to-earth and dynamic department and handle a mixed bag of non-portal and portal matters.
In return you will join A dynamic and inclusive firm that places a massive emphasis on employee development and internal progression so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and progress their career
RTA Fee Earner - Liverpool
The company & role
- A well-respected and innovative personal injury practice who go above and beyond for their clients
- You’ll run a varied caseload of files and be incentivised to competitively litigate
- The firm are proud of their relaxed but driven working environment along with their active calendar of team social events and modern open plan office
- Commutable from: Liverpool, The Wirral, Chester, Southport and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Home working
- Flexible hours
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free onsite parking
The ideal candidate
- An RTA Fee Earner with 2+ years portal experience
- Will have experience of all three stages of the MOJ Portal and experience of pre-litigated non portal rta matters
- Will be committed to delivering a high level of client care
- Will have strong communication skills
- Will have experience of working with the Proclaim case management system
How to apply for this RTA Fee Earner role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph is a senior consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.