In this RTA Fee Earner role you will join the personal injury department of one of the North West’s leading firms of solicitors. The firm employs around 150 people across all areas of the legal profession. This is a stable and consistent firm where many of the employees have been with the company for over 10 years, contributing to a excellent bank of knowledge, experience and expertise.
RTA Fee Earner – Manchester
The company & role
- Multi-service firm covering the full spectrum of personal legal matters
- A well established firm with a great brand image throughout the community
- A team that boasts a consistently high quality of work
- No micro-management, you are given full autonomy over your caseload
- Achievable billing targets in place
- A supportive company whereby you can progress through the ranks and you get out what you put in
The ideal candidate
- RTA Fee Earner / ILEX or Solicitor with a solid background in RTA litigation
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident working to billing targets
- Comfortable running their own caseload of litigated RTA claims
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of litigation matters
- Proclaim experience desirable
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Home working available
- Degree of flexibility around start and finish times
- Free parking nearby to the office
- Bonus scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.