This firm are incredibly well regarded throughout the region for the work that they do and the emphasis they place on quality. They’ve been established for over three decades and are one of the more stable outfits in a unstable market with solid plans in place for future growth. The firm have consistent flows of good quality work coming in and your workload will have RTA litigation at its core, you will advise on a range of matters and be incentivised to competitively litigate. A highly competitive salary and very real progression prospects await.
RTA Litigation Fee Earner – Warrington
- An established firm who’ve been in the personal injury sector for over 30 years
- A firm that genuinely cover the full spectrum of personal injury claims to include; RTA, EL/PL, catastrophic injury and clinical negligence
- Excellent reputation throughout the market for the work that they do for injured claimants
- A firm that boast a genuine scope to progress and generously, financially incentivise fee earners for their efforts
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- RTA Fee Earner, Solicitor or Legal Executive
- 2+ years litigation experience
- Able to handle a full caseload of RTA files
- Confident working to billing targets
- Able to handle a range of matters such as fraud and LVI
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based RTA Litigation Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.