This is a chance to join an extremely well regarded, forward-thinking law firm at an exciting stage in its development. You will be entrusted with your own personal injury caseload (RTA) from the off and will be encouraged to get involved with litigated matters from day one. This is an opportunity with genuine progression prospects that places an emphasis on quality opposed to volume, with no unachievable targets or high pressure environments is this the personal injury role for you?
RTA Fee Earner – Manchester
They are known for the emphasis they place on and investment they put into staff development. Their approach to client care is also incredibly important to them. These two things have contributed to an exceptional retention rate and helped the firm differentiate itself from competitors. Equally, the ambition and forward-thinking approach of the Managing Director has culminated is a series of awards and, ultimately, a first rate reputation.
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Solicitor, Fee Earner or Paralegal – litigation experience essential
- Able to handle a caseload of fast-track RTA claims
- Experience of handling a range of RTA matters such as LVI and Fraud
- Experience of working to targets
- Highly ambitious and driven
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent personal development opportunities
- A firm that places employees at the heart of everything they do
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based RTA, personal injury Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.