You will join a leading personal injury firm at an exciting time in its development. In this RTA Litigator role you will be entrusted with your own caseload of circa 150 files on behalf of claimants. You will handle cases from investigation through to settlement, benefitting from ongoing support and work within a tight-knit RTA team along the way.
RTA Litigator – Birkenhead
- A leading provider in the claimant personal injury legal space
- A national firm that cover a range of legal services, part of a wider group of related companies that are stable and in a good position for future growth
- A firm that takes an ethical approach to the personal injury work they do, putting their clients at the heart of the organisation
- This company place a massive emphasis on internal progression and development with various avenues to go down and qualifications to achieve internally
- One of the most stable outfits in the local market given their ties to the insurance industry
The ideal candidate
- 2 Years experience dealing with fast-track litigated RTA claims
- A good grasp of the CPR and relevant legislation
- Possesses a client first approach and is able to communicate well
- Can work in a fast-paced environment without quality being compromised
- Able to effectively work to billing targets
- Strong litigation skills
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Dress down days
- Extremely generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA Litigator vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.