As a personal injury fee earner within this highly successful, market-leading firm’s RTA department, you will run a caseload of good-quality, exclusively litigated matters. You will benefit from being part of a team and wider firm that has a great social side to it and a real commitment to corporate social responsibility. There’s a fantastic bonus structure, which is tailored to each fee earner and their particular capacity, meaning you’ll have the chance to earn a bonus from the off.
RTA Litigator – South Manchester
- A market leading, specialist personal injury firm
- Currently bucking the trend set by many of their competitors, in continuing to grow within RTA, and more generally across the board
- Gone from strength to strength in recent years, having made full use of the ABS model
- They are incredibly forward-thinking and have had their successes noted by The Lawyer, who have ranked them as a Top 200 firm
- They cover the full spectrum of personal injury law, including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters, and have highly productive, streamlined teams.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
- Dealing with a caseload of litigated RTA matters
- Good quality work obtained via organic sources
- Lack of low-value whiplash claims; concentrating on more complex and widely varying, fast-track work, often with a pedestrian/cyclist element
The ideal candidate
- Personal injury fee earner with 2+ years’ fee earning experience
- Strong litigation skill-set
- Ability to handle RTA fast-track files
- Sound knowledge of the CPR
- Whilst comfortable adhering to processes, intelligent and not entirely reliant on rigid systems
- Knowledge of Proclaim case management system
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to work within a target driven environment
- Ambitious and committed to ongoing development
- Committed to delivering exceptional client care
- Highly competitive bonus scheme; paid out monthly
- Active social calendar
- Flexibility considered
- Genuine career progression prospects; many of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from junior level within the firm
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA litigation focused personal injury fee earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.