You will join a tight-knit, expanding personal injury team dealing with their own litigation focused caseload of road traffic accident (RTA) matters. You will be managing all stages of the litigation process from portal drop out to full litigation, representing clients who have been injured on the road. You will handle a caseload of circa 170 files and be financially incentivised to litigate.
RTA Fee Earner – Manchester City Centre
- An innovative company with incredibly streamlined systems in place
- Have grown and grown in recent years and continue to expand in recent times
- Fully utilise technology to enhance efficiency across the firm
- Specialists in personal injury and are known for being keen on litigating
- Cover the full spectrum of personal injury claims
- Excellent, city centre based office. Commutable from; Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- RTA Fee Earner or Solicitor
- 12 months+ litigation experience
- Exellent knowledge of the CPR
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of working to targets
- Consistent billing record
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous bonus structure
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.