This is an excellent chance for you to join an expanding law firm at an exciting stage in its development. You will be entrusted with responsibility for your own caseload of non-portal personal injury (RTA) files and be well incentivised to competitively litigate. Alongside this you would supervise a small team of pre-litigated Fee Earner’s within the firm and ultimately act as a point of referral. You will be part of a dynamic, target-driven team and really benefit from a vibrant working environment.
RTA Fee Earner – Liverpool
- A well-respected, vibrant personal injury practice undertakes work relating to the full spectrum of claimant matters, including road traffic accidents, catastrophic injuries, and employers liability claims.
- Currently going through a phase on expansion and are ambitiously bolstering a number of their teams.
- Employee focused firm, flexible working, bonus scheme and a modern, open-plan office
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of 2 years RTA litigation experience
- Able to run own caseload of predominantly non-portal claims
- Experience of effectively working to targets
- Consistent billing record
- Experience of the Proclaim case management system
- Management experience beneficial but not essential
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
The next step
To register your interest in this Liverpool based RTA Fee Earner vacancy; select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.