In this RTA Fee Earner role you will join an ever expanding multi-service firm based in Manchester. You will be entrusted with your own caseload of litigated RTA claims from the point they drop out of the MOJ Portal. You will work as part of a specialist personal injury team that benefits from a supportive working environment with an emphasis on internal progression.
RTA Fee Earner – Manchester
The company & role
- Unique multi-service firm offering a diverse range of services
- You will be part of a well established, expanding personal injury team who deal with the full spectrum of personal injury matters to include; RTA, EL,PL, catastrophic injury and clinical negligence
- You will benefit from a relaxed working environment with no targets and plenty of support when required
- Streamlined systems in place with a good amount of paralegal and administrative support
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Stockport
The ideal candidate
- RTA Fee Earner with over 2 years litigation experience
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable running their own caseload of non-portal RTA matters
- Able to deal with challenging aspects of litigation such as LVI and fraud
- Experience of handling a high volume of litigated matters
- Highly competitive pay
- A relaxed working environment with a relaxed dress code
- A firm that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- No targets
- Genuine career progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.