You will join an established team with an excellent reputation, within a firm that specialises exclusively in personal injury claims. They’ve been established for over three decades and are one of the more stable outfits in an unstable market with solid plans in place for future growth. The RTA department is incredibly busy and you’d be entrusted with your own caseload of pre-litigated claims from the off, predominantly MOJ Portal matters at stages 2 and 3. Competitive salaries, generous bonus schemes and solid progression prospects await.
RTA Portal Fee Earner – Warrington
- An established firm who’ve been in the personal injury sector for over 30 years
- A firm that genuinely covers the full spectrum of personal injury claims to include; RTA, EL/PL, catastrophic injury and clinical negligence
- Excellent reputation throughout the market for the work that they do for injured claimants
- A firm that boasts a genuine scope to progress and generously, financially incentivise fee earners for their efforts
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- RTA Fee Earner or Paralegal
- 12 Months+ Portal experience through stages 1,2 and 3
- Confident when working to targets
- Comfortable handling a full caseload of RTA claims
- Able to handle infant approvals
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Warrington based RTA Portal Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.