You will join a leading personal injury firm at an exciting time in its development. In this RTA Portal Fee Earner role you will be entrusted with your own caseload of circa 200 files and be incentivised to competitively litigate. You will benefit from ongoing support and work within a tight-knit RTA team.
RTA Portal Fee Earner – Birkenhead
- A leading provider in the claimant personal injury legal space
- A national firm that cover a range of legal services, part of a wider group of related companies that are stable and in a good position for future growth
- A firm that takes an ethical approach to the personal injury work they do, putting their clients at the heart of the organisation
- This company place a massive emphasis on internal progression and development with various avenues to go down and qualifications to achieve internally
- One of the most stable outfits in the local market given their ties to the insurance industry
The ideal candidate
- Portal Fee Earner with more than 12 months experience
- Experience of stages 1,2 and 3 of the MOJ Portal
- Able to effectively handle a caseload of RTA claims
- Confident working to targets and KPI’s
- Knowledge of stage 3 litigation with the ability to tactically litigate
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Dress down days
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA Portal Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.