This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and growing personal injury practice that are going through an exciting growth period. On offer is a genuine scope for progression over time and an access to good quality work in a friendly and forward-thinking environment. You will work as part of a tight knit pre-litigated RTA team within this specialist personal injury firm that places client care at the heart of the organisation. You will handle your own case load of MOJ Portal matters at all 3 stages whilst demonstrating a high quality of client care at all times.
RTA Portal Fee Earner – Ellesmere Port
- A dynamic and forward thinking personal injury firm with a great working culture.
- A firm that places a huge emphasis on client care, placing clients at the heart of everything they do.
- Genuine scope to progress through the organisation, a firm that looks to promote internally where ever they can.
- Consistent flows of work coming in from reputable sources.
- Part of a stable, established group of related companies.
The ideal candidate
- Experience of stages 1,2 and 3 of the MOJ Portal
- 12 Months+ RTA experience
- Knowledge of the CPR rules
- Experience of working from a claimant perspective
- Able to run a caseload of circa 200 files
- Experience of working to targets
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Ellesmere Port based portal fee earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.