Senior Care Solicitor
Are you a Care Solicitor looking for:
- The chance to handle top-quality work within a tight-knit team
- The opportunity to benefit from lots of training opportunities
- To work in a firm that cares deeply about the wellbeing of their staff and offers flexible working as well as an excellent benefits package
A highly regarded multi-service firm with over 40 years’ experience is looking for a Care Solicitor to join their well-respected team in Sheffield.
In this role, you will run a caseload consisting primarily of public childcare law work and also private law Children Act casework.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Care Solicitor who’d like to join a highly regarded firm where they can develop their career.
Senior Care Solicitor – Sheffield
The company & role
- A highly regarded multi-service firm with over 40 years’ experience
- The firm is well-known for its friendly and supportive culture as well as their flexible and empowering working environment
- They are committed to looking after the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Commutable from Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Derby
Added extras and benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement
- 3 discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- 8 bank holidays
- Flexi-time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) – after 2 years
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Recruitment Bonus Payments
- Voluntary benefits e.g. Westfield Health scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff savings scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Care Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- Will be a team player and have good communication skills
- Will have experience of conducting of caseload in a child care law department
- Will have experience of working with other non-legal providers
- Will have experience of working in a legal aid provision
- Children Panel membership desirable
How to apply for this Senior Care Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy Wickham at Realm Recruit.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£30,000 - £50,000
- South Yorkshire
- Office working