Senior Court of Protection and Private Client Solicitor
Are you a Court of Protection/Private Client Solicitor looking for…
- The chance to work with a Legal 500 and chambers and partners recognised law firm?
- The opportunity to handle a varied caseload within a supportive and flexible team environment?
- A highly competitive salary and generous benefits package?
In this Senior Court of Protection and Private Client Solicitor role, you will join a top 150 award-winning national law firm with a fantastic reputation. You will handle a varied caseload of good quality private client work
You will be based in the firm’s Lancashire office, but due to the firms agile and flexible working and large emphasis on work life balance you will be able to work from home for part of the week.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Private Client solicitor who would like to do away with the daily commute into the city centre and wants to develop their career in a leadership direction.
Senior Court of Protection and Private Client Solicitor – Lancashire
The company & role
- A Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners recognised full-service law firm with 6 offices across the UK
- You will handle a mix of both Private Client and Court of Protection work including; wills, estates, trusts, deputyship, property and financial matters
- The firm invests heavily in training and development, so this is an excellent opportunity if you would like to progress your career. There have been several success stories where solicitors originally joined the firm as administration assistants
- They have a supportive and collegiate culture and understand the importance of having a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Manchester, Bolton, St Helens, Preston and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Life assurance
- Flexible and home working (all I.T equipment will be provided)
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Sabbatical scheme
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Active social calendar
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- Will have experience in Deputyship
- A confident and articulate communicator
- A lawyer with a strong background in dispute resolution
- A hard-working team player focused on getting the very best result for their clients
How to apply for this Senior Court of Protection and Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid on the email above.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£70,000 - £80,000
- Hybrid working