A brand new opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor based in Manchester city centre to join our client’s leading Legal 500 recognised Private Client team within this FTSE 100 law firm and to specialise in HNW and UHNW Probate work.
Senior Private Client (Probate) Solicitor– Manchester city centre
- Top tier Legal 500 Private Capital team
- Client base includes high-net-worth and ultra high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, business executives, landowners and trustees, often with complex financial arrangements.
- FTSE 100 firm
- You will handle be a Probate specialist and handle high value taxable estates often containing complex assets, private company shareholdings and overseas assets.
- As a senior member of the team you will play a pivotal role in helping the team develop and build relationships with new and existing clients through business development initiatives. Internally you will play a key part in shaping and driving the development of the team, including the supervision of junior members.
- This is an excellent platform for you to take the next step in your career and develop your expertise in a high performing, busy and cohesive team.
- Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire, Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Senior Private Client Lawyer with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong academic record with a minimum 2:1 degree
- STEP qualified
- Solid probate experience, including complex probate matters
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Voluntary critical illness insurance
- 25 days holiday and can buy and sell holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle scheme
- Gym allowance
- Dental plan
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based Senior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.