In this Senior Private Client Solicitor role, you will join a highly regarded Lancashire law firm who are recognised for the outstanding level of private client work they deal with, including high net worth individuals and business owners. Part-time working and flexibility with working arrangements can be accommodated.
Senior Private Client Solicitor (Part-time) – Lancaster
The company & role
- Well-established, reputable law firm in Lancashire
- Traditional, with a big emphasis placed on client care
- You will be part of a private client that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high net worth individuals and business owners, and agricultural clients
- Full support from paralegals and secretaries within the team
- You will work alongside a well-respected Partner and Head of Private Client, handling your own interesting and varied caseload, and assisting with managerial and supervisory responsibilities
- Commutable from Lancashire, Preston, Lancaster, Morecambe, Kendal, Cumbria
The ideal candidate
- Senior Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Excellent client care skills
- Comfortable running their own caseload of a broad range of private client matters
- Experience of working with high net worth clients
- Ideally some managerial or supervisory experience
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement including part-time
- Exceptional culture, with emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects to partnership without having hurdles to jump
The next step
To register your interest in this Senior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.