You will take a senior role in this industry leading wills, trusts and tax team, which is itself part of a wider, immensely well-respected private client practice group, of this Top 100 firm.
Senior Private Client Solicitor – Stoke-On-Trent
The company & role
- Our client is an immensely ambitious Top 100 practice. They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams. As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue. Not happy to rest on their laurels, the firm’s dynamic leadership team is continuing to drive the firm forward this year.
- Clients include HNW and ultra HNW individuals, those with agricultural interests, landed estates, and company directors.
- From the outset, you will be trusted to manage your own caseload whilst being supported by the wider team.
- Commutable from Cheshire, Crewe, Macclesfield, Stafford
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 5PQE
- Ideally you will have experience advising on a variety of wealth management issues; including complex wills, trusts, tax planning
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running own caseload of private client matters
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Flexible working arrangements, including part time and flexibility with working hours
- Great internal progression prospects
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
- Access to a great quality of work working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners
- Frequent social calendar
The next step
To register your interest in this Senior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.