Friendly yet highly professional law firm have a new opportunity available for a Senior Private Client Solicitor, with a minimum of 6PQE, to join their reputable Private Client team, which is continuing to grow from strength-to-strength.
Senior Private Client Solicitor – Stoke-On-Trent
The company & role
- Friendly, vibrant culture
- Their vision and values are based on their strong client relationships
- This is an opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to handle their own caseload, of an interesting and varied range of high calibre private client work, and to manage others within the team
- Commutable from Staffordshire, Cheshire, Stafford, Macclesfield, Crewe, Congleton, Stoke-On-Trent
The ideal candidate
- Senior Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable running own caseload of a broad range of private client matters with a strong technical knowledge
- Experience of supervising/managing a team
- Helping to build valuable relationships with clients and exceptional client care skills
- Able to work autonomously without supervision
- Able to work towards and achieve set targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Highly competitive pay
- Friendly and vibrant team culture
- Offering a good work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects through associateship and partnership frameworks
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Flexibility with working hours/arrangements
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.