In this Senior Private Client Solicitor role you will join a full service, progressive and expanding law firm with a great reputation. You will handle your own varied and interesting caseload of private client work and work autonomously, but with full support from the Head of Department where required. Genuine progression prospects and flexible working arrangements available!
Senior Private Client Solicitor – North Staffordshire
The company & role
- Full service, progressive and expanding law firm
- Offices across Staffordshire and Cheshire
- You will be responsible for handling your own varied caseload of private client work including wills, lpa’s, trusts, probate and court of protection
- Happy to contribute to the continued development of the department
- Commutable from North Staffordshire, High Peak, Stoke-On-Trent, Macclesfield, Congleton, Buxton
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with minimum 6PQE
- Comfortable running own varied caseload of private client matters
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Competitive pay
- Pension scheme
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays plus additional discretionary holidays when the office closes between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working hours including part time will be considered
- Great culture, with an emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Senior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.