Senior Trusts Manager
Are you a Trusts Manager looking for:
- The chance to work for a top 40 firm in a Legal 500 team
- The opportunity to handle top quality work whilst working closely with the team leader
- A firm that values their staff and has been included in The Best 100 Companies to Work For list for the 18th year running
A top 40 leading law firm is looking for a Trusts Manager to join their Legal 500 team in Leeds
In this role, you will assist the management of trusts across the firms Private Client National Service Line, and provide technical support to other team members and the wider National Service Line
In return, you’ll receive a generous holiday allowance and benefits package and have plenty of learning and development opportunities.
Senior Trusts Manager – Leeds
The company & role
- A well-established national insurance practice with a supportive culture and an excellent reputation
- In this role you will advise a range of clients specialising in trust advice and administration, and including tax planning advice regarding all aspects of trusts inheritance tax calculations, management and administration of complex trusts to include maintenance and preparation of all related accounting records and HMRC returns, FATCA/CRS/Trust Register reporting
- In this role you will work closely with and support the team leader
- The firm are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and are a Stonewall Diversity Champion
- They have also been included in The Best 100 Companies to Work For list for the 18th year running
- Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield
Added extras and benefits
- Generous pension
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy or sell days
- Income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Continued learning and development
The ideal candidate
- You will be an experienced Trust Manager with previous experience within a comparable role in a law or accountancy firm.
- A STEP, CIOT or ATT qualification is essential
- Will have fantastic client care skills
- Will have excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Will have a good academic background and be technically very strong
How to apply for this Senior Trust Manager Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid at Realm Recruit.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£0 - £120,000
- North Yorkshire
- Office working