You will join the serious and catastrophic injury team of this leading personal injury firm at an exciting time in its development. You will work alongside Serious Injury Lawyers with all aspects of the full spectrum of serious personal injury claims. This is an excellent opportunity if you are wanting to forge a career in catastrophic injury work, in that you will get to deal with files at the outset and get used to grappling with the question of whether injuries are potentially worse than thought originally.
Serious Injury Legal Assistant – Liverpool
- A leading provider in the claimant personal injury legal space
- A national firm that cover a range of legal services, part of a wider group of related companies that are stable and in a good position for future growth
- A firm that takes an ethical approach to the personal injury work they do, putting their clients at the heart of the organisation
- This company place a massive emphasis on internal progression and development with various avenues to go down and qualifications to achieve internally
- One of the most stable outfits in the local market given their ties to the insurance industry and plans for sustainable growth
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years’ experience working in a multi-track or Serious Injury environment
- Possesses a client first approach and is able to communicate well
- Can work in a fast-paced environment without quality being compromised
- Passion for helping vulnerable/injured people
- Good time management and organisational skills, with a calm and methodical approach
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Bonus scheme
- Dress down days
- Extremely generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this serious injury legal assistant vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.