This is a solid opportunity to join a well-established, specialist personal injury firm that have a great reputation for the work that they do. You will run your own caseload of multi-track, EL/PL claims from inception through to settlement, benefitting from the support of paralegals and junior solicitors. You will be frequently engaged in litigation and handle complex cases to successful conclusion. On offer is an access to great quality, challenging work, working alongside highly regarded Solicitor’s and a genuine scope to progress.
Serious Injury Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- An award winning firm with a great reputation
- A firm who are arguably market leaders in the niches they specialise in
- A firm that advises clients both nationally and internationally on ground breaking legal issues
- Consistent flows of high value, good quality work
- Excellent work sources with plenty of work across the firm
The ideal candidate
- Serious Personal Injury Solicitor with 5 – 8 PQE
- Able to deal with a caseload of multi-track matters from inception to settlement
- Confident with EL/PL and OL claims
- Proven track record in dealing with high value claims
- Claimant background
- A solicitor keen on litigation
- Highly competitive pay
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Generous annual leave allowance
The next step
To register your interest in this Serious Injury Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.