In this Serious Injury Solicitor role you will join an incredibly well-respected Cheshire based firm that places its clients at the heart of everything it does. As a result, they are renowned for the level of service they give each individual. You will be heavily involved with client care and contact, ensuring each individual gets a first class service regardless of the value or severity of their claim. Your caseload will be a genuine mixed bag of; EL, PL, OL and RTA claims, to include serious injury matters. It will predominantly be multi-track claims, some of which will be high value, alongside some fast-track matters too. This firm operate a Solicitor led approach and you will deal with every claim from end to end.
Serious Injury Solicitor – Macclesfield
The company & role
- A multi-service firm with an incredibly well regarded and well known personal injury team
- You will be part of a tight knit personal injury team that aims to meet face to face with each client they represent. In any event, they place a massive emphasis on building relationships with their clients
- This firm are highly commended by barristers and counsel for their client service and Solicitor led approach
- Consistent high quality work, thoroughly vetted and risk assessed by senior members of the firm
- Record settlement figures have been set by this firm for personal injury claims
- A collegiate working environment without an emphasis on billing targets
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Personal Injury Solicitor with circa 5 years PQE
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running their own mixed caseload of personal injury claims
- Experience of handling EL, PL, OL, RTA and serious injury claims
- Able to handle both fast-track and multi-track claims
- Flexible working arrangement and home working available
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Generous pension contribution
The next step
To register your interest in this Serious Injury Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.