In this Serious Injury Solicitor role, you will work as part of a well-known brand within the personal injury space, who are arguably market leaders in particular niches. The firm in question are currently experiencing a period of continued growth as a result of focussing exclusively on multi-track claims. They boast an incredibly experienced team, all coming from reputable firms before joining and have an unrivalled quality of genuinely interesting work. You will deal with your own caseload of serious injury matters from end to end, differing in types and values.
Serious Injury Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Specialist personal injury firm that only focuses on higher value claims
- You will be part of a tight-knit serious injury team currently going through an ambitious phase of expansion
- A firm that has long-standing links to various charities within the community
- A progressive firm that places an emphasis on internal progression
- You will handle your own caseload of serious injury matters with a bias on multi-track military claims
- You’ll place your clients at the heart of everything you do, placing a massive emphasis on client care and rehabilitation
The ideal candidate
- Serious Injury Solicitor with 5+ PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking networking
- Comfortable being hands-on and responsive with client care
- Able to autonomously run a caseload of serious injury cases
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Solid internal progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Serious Injury Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.