Trainee Business Development Executive (Kickstart Scheme) – Altrincham
This is an entry-level opportunity under the Kickstart scheme for someone aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit, who is looking to forge a career in sales and business development.
We’re looking for someone driven and dynamic to join our fast-growing team and play a lead role in growing the membership of and content on our legal career coaching membership site, LegalJobCoach.com. Using our CRM system and social media, you will be responsible for identifying potential members whom you will then need to approach using a range of tools. You will also be responsible for promoting the benefits of and then actually securing content for the site from law firms. You will have involvement too in firm-wide business development initiatives, both in terms of contributing ideas and executing them.
A bit about us
Put simply, we recruit lawyers for law firms. We’re not just a recruitment business though.
Launched late on in 2015, we’ve had a busy first few years, in which we’ve become one of the market leaders, developed members of our staff into award winners, and created a supportive, encouraging, and friendly culture, which we’re really proud of.
We champion flexibility, we take active steps to support the wellbeing of the team, and we’re super ambitious.
What we’re offering
- Unrivalled flexibility* - including flexi-time and a 4-day week option
- Quarterly bonuses and team incentives
- Generous annual leave allowance; up to 30+ days (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of your achievements (external awards, employee of the month, ‘Realmies’)
- Commitment to helping you look after your mental health & wellbeing
- Strong personal development focus
- Summer and Christmas parties, and regular team socials (when the world gets back to ‘normal’)
*as far as we’re aware, none of our competitors come close on this front!
A bit about you
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills – both on the phone, and face to face
- You’ll have an open and engaging communication style, and be able to quickly build rapport
- You'll ideally have experience of using a range of social media platforms, whether for personal or professional use
- Your written English skills will be strong (GCSE C or better, or equivalent)
- You’re great at managing your time and organising yourself and your work
- Preferably experience of using Microsoft Office
- You’ll be flexible
- You will be receiving or be eligible for Universal Credit