This is an entry-level opportunity for someone aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit, who is looking to forge a career in marketing.
Trainee Marketing Executive (Kickstart Scheme) – Altrincham
We’re looking for someone to join our small in-house marketing team and support other team members with a broad range of activities, in particular including:
- Social media
- Blog writing
- Job advert writing
A bit about us
Put simply, we recruit lawyers for law firms. We’re not just a recruitment business though.
Launched late on in 2015, we’ve had a busy first few years, in which we’ve posted solid results, developed members of our staff into award winners, and created a supportive, encouraging, and friendly culture, which we’re really proud of.
We champion flexibility, we take active steps to support the wellbeing of the team, and we’re super ambitious.
What we’re offering
- Unrivalled flexibility*
- Quarterly bonuses and team incentives
- Generous annual leave allowance; up to 30+ days (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of your achievements (external awards, employee of the month, ‘Realmies’)
- Commitment to helping you look after your mental health & wellbeing
- Strong personal development focus
- Summer and Christmas parties, and regular team socials (when the world gets back to ‘normal’)
*as far as we’re aware, none of our competitors come close on this front!
A bit about you
- You will be creative, with a flair for generating ideas
- You'll ideally have experience of using a range of social media platforms, whether for personal or professional use
- Your communication and written English skills will be strong
- You’re great at managing your time and organising yourself and your work
- Preferably experience of using Microsoft Office
- You’ll be flexible