Trainee Recruiter (Kickstart Scheme) – Altrincham
This is an entry-level opportunity for someone aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit, who is looking to forge a career in recruitment.
We’re looking for someone driven and dynamic to join our fast-growing team. We will do our utmost to support you in providing you with all of the tools and training necessary for a modern legal recruitment consultant to succeed.
This role would be the perfect stepping stone towards becoming a 360 consultant. It will also provide the opportunity to play a lead role in growing the membership of and content on our legal career coaching membership site, LegalJobCoach.com.
Duties will include:
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to placement.
- Generating candidates using a range of methods.
- Qualifying candidates and briefing them on available opportunities.
- Fostering long-term relationships with clients.
- Using our internal CRM system.
- Identifying potential LegalJobCoach.com members whom you will approach using a range of tools.
- Promoting the benefits of and then securing content for the LegalJobCoach.com site from law firms.
- Using social media, job boards, email marketing and, of course, the phone.
We want someone who will not only grow with the business but, someone who will become an integral part of the Realm team.
A bit about us
Put simply, we recruit lawyers for law firms. We’re not just a recruitment business though.
Launched late on in 2015, we’ve had a busy first few years, in which we’ve become one of the market leaders, developed members of our staff into award winners, and created a supportive, encouraging, and friendly culture, which we’re really proud of.
We champion flexibility, we take active steps to support the wellbeing of the team, and we’re super ambitious.
Why you should join our team
“Our amazing team culture and supportive working environment.”
“My favourite thing about working at Realm is the freedom and trust I’m given – exciting plans ahead”
“I'm a big fan of the flexible working arrangement we have at Realm, that we are actively encouraged to take regular breaks and not to work more than contracted hours. It makes a refreshing change!”
“Not much more could be done to support my wellbeing. I feel very supported and looked after and this has become even more apparent over the last 6-8 months.”
“Working with an amazing group of people who are all really good at what they do”
“Leadership's genuine interest in every member of the team's progression and the amount of flexibility we have.”
What we’re offering
- Unrivalled flexibility* - including flexi-time and a 4-day week option
- Quarterly bonuses and team incentives
- Generous annual leave allowance; up to 30+ days (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of your achievements (external awards, employee of the month, ‘Realmies’)
- Commitment to helping you look after your mental health & wellbeing
- Strong personal development focus
- Summer and Christmas parties, and regular team socials (when the world gets back to ‘normal’)
*as far as we’re aware, none of our competitors come close on this front!
A bit about you
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills – both on the phone, and face to face
- You’ll have an open and engaging communication style, and be able to quickly build rapport
- You'll ideally have experience of using a range of social media platforms, whether for personal or professional use
- Your written English skills will be strong (GCSE C or better, or equivalent)
- You’re great at managing your time and organising yourself and your work
- Preferably experience of using Microsoft Office
- You’ll be flexible