Exceptional training contract opportunity with immediate start date! This is a truly outstanding opportunity for an LPC graduate – with or without practical legal experience – to join a multi-award winning, specialising personal injury firm that focuses almost exclusively on complex, catastrophic injury and clinical negligence work.
Trainee Solicitor (Catastrophic Injury) – South Manchester
The company & role
• They are a multi-award winning firm with a fantastic reputation for the niche work in which they specialise
• Such is the calibre of their team and their specialism in the work they undertake that they advise a national and international client base on what are often ground-breaking legal issues
• Focus exclusively on higher value matters such as catastrophic injury, clinical negligence and military accidents
• Progressive, with a track record of promoting from within and giving employees exposure to a diverse range of matters with a hands on approach
• Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington
The ideal candidate
• Bright law graduate looking committed to forging a career within catastrophic personal injury or clinical negligence work
• Completing, if not already complete LPC
• Strong academics; typically Distinction on LPC, 2.1 at degree level and ABB or better at A level
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to helping claimants
• Down to earth attitude with a desire to learn
The next step
To register your interest in this training contract opportunity, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph or Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.