A very well-regarded and innovative legal business is looking for a Wills and Trust Case Manager to join their award-winning Probate team.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract position, which will involve writing wills, managing incoming cases and communicating with clients over the phone, progressing each case through to completion.
In this role, you’ll be able to split your time between home and the office in Sheffield, allowing you to have a healthy life-work balance. What's more, you’ll enjoy an inclusive and supportive working environment and receive a fantastic package of perks and benefits.
Wills and Trust Case Manager – Sheffield / Remote
The company & role
- A purpose-driven legal business with offices across the country
- You will review estate planning documents (including lifetime trusts) and advise clients around their estate planning needs, including matters relating to tax and trust administration
- You will undertake project-based work supporting the management team as well as mentor and supervise legal administrators within the team
- The firm have a long tradition of supporting diversity in the workplace; they are a Stonewall partner, a member of WISE and were named in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women list in 2018
- Commutable from: Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Chesterfield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension with generous employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Coaching, training and support
- Home working
- Flexible working
The ideal candidate
- A qualified private client solicitor / CILEX or STEP qualified lawyer with up to 3 years’ PQE
- You have solid legal knowledge, and wills and trust writing experience
- You have a high level of attention to detail
- You have the ability to build rapport and customer relationships over the phone
- You have great communication skills, both verbally and written
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have the confidence to really take responsibility and lead with cases
- You have a proven ability to deliver to deadlines in a busy environment
How to apply for this Wills and Trust Case Manager role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.