A very well-regarded and innovative legal business is looking for a Wills Case Supervision Manager to join their award-winning Probate team.
In this role, the firm will look to you to make sure that wills and Lasting Power of Attorney documentation is accurate both legally and technically. You’ll build relationships with the wider team, answering queries and supporting with ad-hoc requests.
This role is primarily home-based, with some travel to the firm’s regional office in Sheffield mostly in the training period, allowing you to have a healthy life-work balance. What's more, you’ll enjoy an inclusive and supportive working environment and receive a fantastic package of perks and benefits.
Wills Case Supervision Manager – Sheffield / Remote
The company & role
- A purpose-driven legal business with offices across the country
- As a key member of the Estate Planning team, you’ll work alongside experienced solicitors and colleagues, supporting the quality and active progression of files
- You will review the preparation of wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- You’ll build relationships with the wider team, answering queries and supporting with ad-hoc requests.
- The firm have a long tradition of supporting diversity in the workplace; they are a Stonewall partner, a member of WISE and were named in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women list in 2018
- Commutable from: Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Chesterfield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension with generous employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Coaching, training and support
- Home working
- Flexible working
The ideal candidate
- A qualified private client solicitor, CILEX or STEP qualified lawyer with up to 3 years’ PQE
- You have a strong background in a private client environment
- You have solid legal, wills writing and tax planning experience
- You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- You have great team-working skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a range of colleagues
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills
How to apply for this Wills Case Supervision Manager role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.