Catastrophic Injury SolicitorExperience: Solicitor, Legal Executive, Fee Earner, Paralegal
Commutable from: Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Salary: Dependent upon experience + bonus + excellent benefits package
A leading international legal business highly recognised for their capabilities. They are the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award.
Our client has two opportunities available within their Catastrophic Injury team. One is for a Solicitor with experience handling Personal Injury Multi Track claims, together with assisting on Catastrophic Injury claims. Any experience of handling your own Catastrophic Injury claims would be an advantage. Defendant experience is preferable however our client would consider candidates from a Claimant background.
In addition they are also recruiting for a Paralegal with large loss experience, again Defendant experience is advantageous but not essential.
The candidate particulars
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- PI Multi Track experience in addition to assisting on catastrophic injury claims is essential;
- Experience of handling your own Catastrophic Injury claims would be an advantage;
- Must have strong litigation experience and good CPR knowledge;
- IT literate - competent in Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally experience of a case management system and electronic working;
- Good telephone manner;
- Excellent attention to detail with a concern for quality and accuracy;
- Able to make decisions within own areas of responsibility;
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision;
- A high level of personal compliance with firm protocols and procedures;
- Good legal knowledge relevant to their area of expertise;
- Good organisation skills, able to work to deadlines, prioritise own workload and meet conflicting demands;
- High standard of written and oral communication skills;
- Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team;
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills. Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues;
- Excellent all-round communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with different audiences at all levels.
The next step:
To register your interest in this Catastrophic Injury Solicitor vacancy, select the APPLY NOW option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/personal-injury
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit