This is an opportunity to join a world leading business within the Education sector, based West London. You will not only be exposed to a wide variety of interesting projects and legal work, but you’ll have the opportunity to frequently travel to Dusseldorf as part of your role.
Commercial Contracts Solicitor - London/Dusselforf
PQE / Experience: NQ - 4 years’ PQE
Salary: circa £40,000
- Playing a key role in the development and international expansion of this leading Education sector business
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and negotiating commercial contracts
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and implementing company policies and procedures
- Researching and advising on legal compliance in foreign jurisdictions, particularly Germany, to ensure the company meets requirements in territories it is expanding into
- Being the point of contact for the business where any legal questions and issues arise, providing sound commercial advice in line with the requirements of the business
- Being Deputy Designated Safeguarding Officer and supporting the development and implementation of Child Protection and Safeguarding policy and procedures
- Assisting with Health and Safety issues
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Qualified Solicitor or Paralegal with comparable experience
- Circa NQ – 4 years’ PQE
- Experience of drafting a variety of commercial contracts, including drafting without the use of precedents
- Preferably an interest in Child Protection and Safeguarding (training can be provided if necessary)
- The ability to communicate positively and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience or exposure in a practical sense to German law would be highly advantageous
- German language skills necessary
- Experience working in-house preferable
- 35 hour working week
- Full paid travel to Germany and across the UK
The interview process will include 3 distinct stages, consisting of a face to face interview, assessment centre and a presentation.
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Contracts Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/company-and-commercial
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit