Residential Conveyancing Assistant – Worcestershire
Commutable from: Worcestershire, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Redditch, Cheltenham, Evesham, Solihull, Alcester
Salary: To Circa £20,000
A well-respected firm with longstanding roots in and around the West Midlands. At its core, the firm has a commitment to growth and developing its staff. Both forward-thinking and traditional, this firm genuinely offers a unique working environment.
Our client is seeking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join their busy residential team across their Midlands offices.
Ideal candidate criteria:
A working knowledge of residential conveyancing transactions including: -
- Registered and unregistered title,
- Purchase and sale transactions,
- Equity Release,
- Transfer of Equity.
- Experience working within a conveyancing team is essential.
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital dictation systems.
- Experience of using case management system.
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook.
- You must have confidence in dealing with clients and professional contacts both in person and on the telephone, offering the best quality of service at all times.
- It would also be an advantage to understand the SDLT forms, Land Registry Portal and Registration processes.
The next step
To register your interest in this Conveyancing Assistant vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch - we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/property
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit